Mindfulness & Awareness in End-of-Life Care
This 3 day training program encourages personal transformation and growth by offering participants the opportunity to explore your own relationship to death and its spiritual dimension including the influence on how you relate to life and the people around you. This program offers time-tested and practical contemplative methods in a way that is accessible for contemporary health care. Participants will learn and experience mindfulness and meditation techniques, along with their practical application in self-care, therapeutic relationships, communication and working in Care teams.
- Cultivate authentic presence through mindfulness, awareness meditation and compassion practices
- Practice methods for self-care and healing burnout
- Enhance listening and communication skills
- Enhanced ability to stay present with suffering
- Explore responses to emotional and spiritual needs of the dying and their families
- Methods to support healing relationships, resolve unfinished business and find meaning
- Address the spiritual dimension of living and dying
- 17th to 19th September 2019 - 3 days
- Held in Queenscliff, Victoria at Seaview Guest House, 86 Hesse Street, Queenscliff VIC 3225
- Limited onsite accommodation is available. Please contact Seaview Guest House directly.
- Cost: $835 Early Bird registration before August 17th: $735
- For those with limited means, there is a scholarship rate. Simply contact us at spcare.org.
- Fees include catering and is accredited by several health professional associations.
If you have further queries, please contact Larry Marshall firstname.lastname@example.org 0411 586 809
Queenscliff, VIC 3225
|Early Bird prior to 17 August 2019||$ 735.00|