We live in difficult times, with a cloud of uncertainty hanging over every aspect of our lives. And many of us carry a history of adversity, disconnection, or unresolved wounds. We may suffer from low self-esteem, or believe we are unworthy of love and belonging. Often, we fall prey to habits that lead to harsh self-blame. Our days feel unsettled and sleep is elusive.
With unique applications of compassion, insight and mindfulness, this seminar will help you dismantle the sources of negative patterns and false beliefs and create a new, empowered relationship with your “inner critic”. You will develop strengths to help you understand and heal suffering, and be guided through meditations designed to help you change how you feel about yourself and your body. This seminar offers practical skills for bringing the mindful presence of meditation into daily life. All of these become your stepping-stones to enhanced resilience, ease and joy.
In this seminar, you can:
- Dismantle the sources of negative patterns and beliefs.
- Transform your relationship with the “inner critic”.
- Develop strengths for understanding and healing suffering.
- Learn to connect with others authentically.
- Practice guided meditations that actually change the way you feel about yourself.
- Learn practical skills for bringing the presence of meditation into daily life.
All of these are your stepping-stones to enhanced resilience, ease and joy. And they help you embody a genuine understanding and compassion for everyone around you.
4 sessions of 3 hours
6.00 -9.00 pm Australian Eastern Summer Time
3.00 – 6.00 pm Hong Kong Time
8.00 – 11.00am Central European Time